- Mike Lindgren on The Plastic Factory by Ron Kolm — review by Mark McCawley
- Ken on Purple Manta Ray: Death of a Playboy by bart plantenga
- Adam Cramb on Marco Rea: Pop Surrealist Provocateur — in conversation with Mark McCawley
- bartplantenga on Purple Manta Ray: Death of a Playboy by bart plantenga
- edmonchuck on Purple Manta Ray: Death of a Playboy by bart plantenga
- Audio / Video MnemoTechnics
- Bart Plantenga
- Catherine Owen
- Compact Discs
- Fresh Raw Cuts
- Issue Eleven
- Jose Padua
- Ron Kolm
- Tim Beckett
- Urban Graffiti Mixes
- Visual Art
Amsterdam performance artist, Diva AnAmontAnA, performs as part of the Mighty Aphrodite Variety Show at The Comedy Theater Nes as vaudeville burlesque comes to Amsterdam. What makes Diva AnAmontAnA’s performance so intriguing is how she combines vaudeville burlesque with traditional elements of Japanese Noh theatre. The result is purely delicious!
The Mike Keneally Band performs “My Dilemma” and “Kedgeree” from the new live DVD/CD set “bakin’ @ the potato!” on Exowax Recordings. Directed by Mike Keneally and Dave Foster. The release comes with the full-length concert on DVD in stereo, Dolby Surround and DTS Surround, plus two band commentary tracks; and an 80-minute CD of most songs from the performance. Available from Moosemart.
Mandie Lopatka is an Edmonton poet and radical confessionalist notorious for her excessiveness and her inability to keep anything to herself. Mandie’s poems have appeared in Blood Ink, Fait Accomplit, Notebook Magazine and Urban Graffiti #11. She has a complete manuscript of her work called, loose moral people, that she has no clue what she will do with. “The Architecture of Language” a video poem, was produced by Michael Hamm of Frame 30 Productions. UG is pleased to present this hot, sultry, vivacious video poem and poet who never minces a single well aimed word.